- We understand that many companies and individuals have information of a sensitive nature pertaining to them or their clients and thus we take great care to ensure the highest possible levels of privacy.
PartNetPro operates the https://www.partnetpro.com/ website, the marketplace for various IT related services.This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place a job, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
PartNetPro may collect personal data about you on this website, including information which you volunteer (for example by using our online feedback form). Information which you provide in this way may on occasion be made available to third parties and/or business partners, and may be used by PartNetPro or/and its Business affilicates for the purposes of, but not limited to, in which you provided it.
As part of routine administration, PartNetPro collects statistical information such as page view, and browser statistics. Where possible these are collected anonymously, and are not on-sold or disclosed to others.
Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data : We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
PartNetPro does not retain client/project/individual personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
PartNetPro keeps client/project/individual information on controlled facilities, which are secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Two types of cookies may be used on the Site: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site. They are deleted from your device once you leave the Site. Persistent cookies are small files stored on your hard drive until you delete them or until they reach their expiry date. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site, recognize you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Site.
Use of Data
- PartNetPro uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 1) To provide and maintain the Service
- 2) To notify you about changes to our Service
- 3) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- 4) To provide customer care and support
- 5) To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- 6) To monitor the usage of the Service
- 7) To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- Legal Requirements:
PartNetPro may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- 1) To comply with a legal obligation
- 2) To protect and defend the rights or property of PartNetPro
- 3) To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- 4) To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- 5) To protect against legal liability
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Security Of Data
Links To Other Sites